We are proud to offer many of the following classes in a private or group setting.
Give us a call for detailed class information and cost.
- PUPPY - For all those little terrors, 12 weeks to 6 months. This fun and informative class begins the basic commands; sit, down, come, stay, leave it, off and heel. Your puppy will also begin learning proper etiquette, focus and socialization.
- BASIC - This popular class focuses on those commands taught in the puppy class but is geared towards those dogs 6 months and older
- INTERMEDIATE - For those owners who have completed basic obedience but still desire more control, especially off leash
- ADVANCED/COMPETITIVE - We can help prepare you for all types of obedience (akc, ukc or schutzhund) and at all levels of competition (local or national). We can help you and your dog achieve that winning edge. This private class must have trainer approval prior to start date.
- BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION - From separation anxiety to all levels and types of aggression (people and animal), we have extensive experience to help an owner recognize, understand, modify and deal with unwanted behaviors. This class requires one on one, intense, in-home instruction. Aggression is our specialty. No trainer understands or has dealt with more aggression issues.
- TRACKING/TRAILING - Does your dog use his nose to get into trouble? Perhaps you should consider teaching him how to use his nose productively. Whether your goal is to track for fun, track for competition, or track/trail for serious business, this private class is just what you and your dog have been looking for.
- NOSEWORK - Is you dog nosy? Would you like to get into the exciting, new sport of Nosework or would you just like to have another activity you can do with your dog? Almost any dog can have a great time doing this sport. I will start offering classes in November 2014 through Buster's Natural Pet Supply in Conifer, Colorado. Space is limited so call me today to inquire about availability.
- THERAPY DOG PREPARATION - Do you think your dog has what it takes to become a therapy dog? Well, I can help you answer that question. These classes help prepare you and your dog for the testing procedures to become a registered therapy dog. This is NOT a therapy dog certifying program but it is extremely helpful if you have interest in animal assisted therapy work. I will start offering classes in November 2014 through Buster's Natural Pet Supply in Conifer, Colorado. Space is limited so call me today to inquire about availability.
- PROSPECTIVE DOG COUNSELING - This private class is for those wishing to safely add a new dog to the family. If...
- You want suggestions on breeds of dogs that might fit into your lifestyle
- You need help finding your perfect canine companion
- You have a breed in mind and want to "test" a dog or puppy before you buy it, or you have met a dog in an animal shelter that has caught your eye but you would like to know more about him before taking him home